Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

About Presentations


Hi everyone,


Here are the guidelines for our class presentations:


1. You decide how much time you will need to present. There are a few conditions, though. You can use between 70 and 90 minutes. That's up to you. But you have to let me know in advance and you have to display your time management skills and stick to that time.
2. You must send me the power point presentation, prezi or whatever tool you will be using 3 days before the presentation. That also includes any kind of handouts, flyers or anything you want to share with the group.
3. You are responsible to find a video room. Of course, I can help you doing that but you have to let me know. If you don't ask me for help, I will assume you found a place on your own.
4. In the class dropbox you can find the rubric that I, and two of your classmates, will be using to assess your presentation. Remember that these presentations require self-assessment as well. Make sure you read the rubric first to know what I will be expecting.
5. During the time of your presentation, you are in charge of the class. That requires you to manage the audience wisely and respectfully. That also includes myself. If I am interrupting you or commenting a lot, you need to let me know. Even though this is not a methodology class or your practicum, I will also be assessing your professional handling of the resources, space and audience.

Please go this link to check your topic.  If you find any inconsistencies, please send me an email. If you don't have a topic yet, please contact me ASAP.

Questions? please let me know.

Ok, that's it for now.

Raúl

No comments:

Post a Comment